Streamlining Public Involvement for Transportation Improvement Programs
Thursday, October 12 at 2 p.m. (ET) | 11 a.m. (PT)
Join us for a live webinar that takes a deep dive into streamlining a common pain point in prioritizing transportation projects. Every DOT and MPO faces the common challenge of aligning statewide intermodal programs with contentious regional issues. This webinar is designed to help you overcome these hurdles by better informing and engaging residents throughout the STIP/TIP process.
Graham Stone, PublicInput’s co-founder and VP of Government Relationships will offer strategies that transform your approach to launching and managing complex public facing initiatives.
- Explore Alaska DOT’s success story, from formatting web page templates to launching an interactive STIP portal in less than two weeks.
- See how searchable project pages featuring integrated comment forms allow residents to easily find and engage with the projects that matter most.
- Discover how implementing a central system of record eliminates confusion and enhances continuity throughout project phases for Staff and Consulting teams.
- Understand how Alaska employed PublicInput's ESRI Project Import Service to populate their PublicInput STIP map with hundreds of projects seamlessly.
- Learn how to identify key stakeholders, automate participant replies, and generate comprehensive reports for enhanced transparency and accountability.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from real-world success stories and gain actionable strategies for advancing your transportation planning programs.